Dusk Pink | "Hackney" Backpack
+ Every backpack purchased helps cleaning up our sea, recovering the equivalent of 80 plastic bottles of ocean-bound plastic. You can track your impact after purchase.
Introducing our first next-generation backpack, ‘Hackney’ - sustainably & ethically made with our 100% recycled & recyclable fabric.
Instead of the conventional rolled top, we’ve sewn magnets in, so you can close the top easier and quicker. The grab handles also have hidden magnets to keep them together, without the need for any fiddly attachments.
Combined with all the other features, we’ve made our backpack streamlined, uncluttered and contemporary, while improving its functionality at the same time!
Let’s be kind to the planet. Join the revolution.
- Carry handles with magnets to keep them together, instead of a tiny snap
12cm flap offers extendable capacity. The flap can be closed effortlessly with hidden magnets
- 2x Side slip pockets on both sides to carry a water bottle & umbrella
- 2x easily accessible front pockets
1x Anti-theft pocket between the back padding and main compartment
- The back of the backpack & shoulder straps are padded with 100% recycled lining, ensuring your comfort when wearing
- Padded laptop pocket, fitting most 13” models + 2 small pockets
- Small pocket with zip closure, perfect for valuables
- Side zip connected to the main compartment for a quick access
- Outer/Inner Fabric & Labels - 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Zipper - 100% recycled plastic
SIZE & CAPACITY:
- 33 (+12cm flap) x 25.5 x 12.5cm
- Capacity of 10 litres, 14 litres with the flap
We donate 1% of our sales to WWF UK, Breast Cancer Haven, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home and Just One Ocean via Work For Good (1% of sales divided into 0.25% for each charity).
Standard Delivery with a proof of delivery (2-5 days / Royal Mail) at £3.90, free for orders over £35
Express Tracked Delivery (1-2 days / Royal Mail) at £7.75, free for orders over £100
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) at a flat rate of £11.00. Free for orders over £150.
[REST OF THE WORLD]
Standard Delivery (3-8 days) at £15.50, free for orders over £150
Please note that your order will be shipped from UK and with Delivery Duties Unpaid, where the seller is responsible for the export taxes only.It is the buyers responsibility for paying the import taxes upon receipt of the item. The buyer can pay these at the local post office/online.
We use 100% plastic free and recyclable packaging to ship our products. Please ensure they're disposed of correctly if you're not reusing them. Need some inspiration for reusing our packaging? Click here to find out some of our creative ideas.
SENDING AS A GIFT?:
We'd love you to send our bags directly from our warehouse to your recipient as gifts - rest assured there'll be no billing information included in your order. Our mailing carton is also letterbox friendly for contactless delivery (up to 6 medium bags). You can also add your own message to the packing slip - add your message at the cart page before you checkout.